Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I moved among them and they asked...

Who was that man? Don't you detest any forum (online or not) which requests "a short description of yourself"? You, being the multi-facted creation of experience, education and hereditary, should find a way to introduce yourself adequately in "500 words or less"... Uhh... Okay. Well, just for the fun of it, this is mine:


Me figured out, think you got? Mohawked, dreadlocked, tattooed, pierced biker from the Caribbean with 2 pet pit bulls. Cllichéd does that sound? Surf I love to and have a time all round good. More satisfied person, friends say you won't meet more than me. Christian Hedonist I am, and definitions support each other, I enjoy that the truth of both of those, the majority of the world doesn't understand how. I am for detail a stickler, while a very laid back life enjoying in the paradise. I also like to have fun with others, both ways in that can be taken. Oh, and "words", fun with, too.

I think I'll use that for everything from now on. What do you think?

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking premium pages of your blog or website?
Simply open an account with AdscendMedia and use their Content Locking tool.