Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Witching hour, or thereabouts.

It is somewhere between Tuesday and Wednesday and the mutagen intruders have been sticking it out with everything they can think of. Too bad I've been there before and have thwarted every critical assault to my system. All that's left is this constant runny nose and the occasional sneeze. It's always been the over sensitive nose to leak the evidence of the internal battle.

The new motorcycle is on the build. Parts from here, there and everywhere else are to be shipped in to complete the project. I want to go the streetfighter route despite everyone else saying the machine is too beautiful to not rebuild in the factory condition with aesthetic customisations. Of course, following the crowd opinion would ... blah blah. Nuff said, right?

Why do producers think close-up shots of pale wide-eyed Japanese school girls with runny mascara are scary? The Apple iPhone is announced. I want. I have not dived for almost two months. No surf for the past month. Buddha, my male dog has an ongoing intensifying fixation with his blanket for the past few months. The cable programming and regular Outernet haunts have failed to exercise my active mind and restless body.

That is all.

No comments: