Thursday, October 02, 2008

Found

The passion that comes with doing, while forgetting the reward for action, is fabulous. I found that by thinking nothing, not hoping for anything, just getting up and doing, there was an innocence I had once lost come creeping back into my movement. Fluidity, grace and form flourished out of unrehearsed motions.
Today, having recovered this ... art of creativity ... I made it my method. And it worked. Finally. Perhaps it will continue. Perhaps I have truly found how more is less in practicality.

1 comment:

hbynoe said...

functionality coupled with the practical and just doing...also always helps me. after being blocked for such a long time and being unleashed into this creative niche, so many things have sprung up that have made me think deeply about the creative process and how it functions.

I am sure it will wax and wane, the time for and the time to just be will come again, just remember to try and have some good times. Something i always forget