Friday, October 31, 2008

Headaches

I woke up every day this week with a headache and an annoying niggling pain at the base of my skull. The headache is so constant I am afraid I’m becoming accustomed to it. You always read about or see on television people who have been living with this or that for so many years. I don’t want to be one of those people. I like the freedom of life without pain. I enjoy and celebrate the ability to do what I want, how I want, when I want. It is not a part of life I ever take for granted. I know the consequences of the risks I take every day and I cherish the ability to still have that option to take those risks.
But this pain I have been living with recently... It has to go. Soon.

1 comment:

hbynoe said...

check your blood pressure and try to have a good diet and sleep when you can a lot :) i know most of these things are hard to do. Advil may become your best friend if you cant deal though.

i hope the pain eases, usually i find help in prayer not to jehovah or anything of the sort but to that wonderful energy out there.