Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Get your move on. Now.

I think the ratio between time and tolerance is exponentially inversely proportional. By the time you digest that, I will be six million to the 24th power as impatient as I was just thinking about it when I wrote this. “Freedom Friday” is just over 66 hours away.

Yes, I am counting down.

And yes, I am down to 66 hours.

And yes, it is excruciatingly slow after the unbelievably rapid past five weeks, three days, 16 hours.

Most people don’t realise that the cast removal is only the first step - no, “step” is really inappropriate at this stage in getting back on my feet. Walking will be yet another countdown away. But we will ... *sigh* why can I only think of the lamest action metaphors right now?

Enjoy your movement while it is still yours to enjoy.

No comments: